Are you looking for a regular support service? Weekly pop-in visits are available to any resident of Woking.
These visits are designed to help with support that makes a difference to you, which can be resolved within the hour. This may be helping dealing with utilities, filling out a form, general befriending or simply having a stroll. This service also provides peace of mind to carers and families when they are unavailable to help their loved one.
Ways we can help you at home
- Reduce isolation and loneliness
- Making phone calls
- Getting out and about
- Applying for benefits
- Form completion
- Serving lunch
- Receiving a regular check-in.
How does the pop-in service work?
- Pop-in visits are available for one hour on a weekly basis.
- You can book an appointment anytime between Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 4pm.
- A friendly officer will come to your home and support you for the hour.
- An initial discussion will be held to see what help you require.
- Payment will be by invoice after the visit.
How much does the pop-in service cost?
The pop-in service costs £25 per hour.
To find out more on how our service could help you.
Phone: 01483 743 987