Our community centres Brockhill, Hale End Court, St Mary's and The Vyne provide day care for frail or vulnerable residents, helping them to overcome loneliness and reconnect with the wider community.
The day care service includes:
- care and assistance provided by support staff at the centre
- return journey with Bustler, which provides an assisted door-to-door transport service suitable for people with mobility issues
- access to hot drinks and snacks available in the coffee café
- the opportunity to take part in social activities and gentle exercise
- a hot midday meal
- access to disabled toilets and other adapted facilities.
Each of our day centres hosts an onsite café where hot drinks, cakes and other light bites can be purchased. A hot, two-course lunch is served around midday.
Day care is provided between the hours of 10am and 3pm, Monday to Friday (Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at The Vyne).
For general enquires about day care centres, email email@example.com
To contact a specific centre, please use the contact details below.
Phone: 01483 743 975
Address: Clifton Way, Goldsworth Park Woking, Surrey GU21 3NE
Hale End Court
Phone: 01483 743 925
Address: 63 – 65 High Street, Old Woking, Surrey, GU22 9GB
Phone: 01483 743 877
Address: Stream Close, Byfleet, Surrey KT14 7LZ
Phone: 01483 743 558
Address: Broadway, Knaphill, Woking GU21 2SP