Coronavirus information

The Civic Offices are closed to the public. We're continuing to deliver services to the community. For Council service updates, national guidance and how to contact us, click the link below.

Find out more

What we can do

If you contact us, your complaint will be treated in confidence and we will not share your details without your permission. However, if we are alerted to safeguarding concerns regarding children or vulnerable adults we have a duty to pass this information on.

When tackling anti-social behaviour we use a variety of methods from warning letters to deploying mobile CCTV. We also work closely with other agencies, such as Surrey Police and Surrey County Council and, if necessary, we can obtain a different type of court order to deal with anti-social behaviour.