Coronavirus information

The Civic Offices are closed to the public. We're continuing to deliver services to the community. For Council service updates, national guidance and how to contact us, click the link below.

Find out more

How to report anti-social behaviour

Housing tenants

If you are a council tenant (managed by New Vision Homes) and you’re experiencing anti-social behaviour, you can call Pinnacle Connect, a 24 hour helpline, on 0300 373 0373.

Read our anti-social behaviour policy and procedures

If you are a housing association tenant, you should contact the association to report anti-social behaviour. Your nominated housing officer should usually be your first point of contact.

Noise nuisance and neighbour disputes

If you are experiencing anti-social behaviour in the form of noise nuisance, such as being regularly disturbed by loud music, please phone speak to our environmental health team which can investigate noise nuisance complaints, serve warning letters and, in some cases, prosecute offenders, which can result in a fine and/or removal of the noise making equipment.

If you have had a disagreement with your neighbour, you may be able to agree an amicable solution using the West Surrey Mediation Service.

Phone: 01483 755 855

Read more about noise nuisance and neighbour disputes

Fly tipping, fly posting, graffiti, vandalism or abandoned cars

If you are affected by environmental ASB, such as graffiti, fly-tipping or abandoned cars, you can report this to your local neighbourhood officer or report online.

Report fly tipping or fly posting

Report graffiti or vandalism

Report an abandoned or untaxed vehicle

Phone: 01483 755 855

Other support

We employ an anti-social behaviour officer who can provide advice.

Phone: 01483 755 855


You can also report incidents to Surrey Police by calling 101.