Careline is a community alarm service that allows you to live independently in your own home, safe in the knowledge that help is available at the touch of a button.
Careline consists of an alarm unit that is installed in your home together with an alarm button that can be worn discreetly around your neck. It also supports a range of telecare sensors for a complete peace of mind.
Careline offers customers:
- freedom and independence
- confidence and security at home
- help at the touch of a button
- care and support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
- links with NHS, adult social services and other care providers
- regular visits from Careline staff
- no hidden costs with free installation and servicing
- quality assurance
- a no obligation demonstration
- a free 6-week trial for all residents of Woking borough.
Careline consists of an alarm unit that is installed in your home together with an alarm button that can be worn discreetly around your neck.
Careline costs from £5.95 per week which pays for:
- the alarm unit
- the alarm button (worn as a pendant)
- 24-hour monitoring.
Discounts are available for people in receipt of means tested benefits.
Contact us to arrange a demonstration
Contact us to arrange a free, no obligation demonstration.
Phone: 01483 743 668