Service update: Our Careline Team is currently running a reduced service. Please note: no indoor visits are being conducted at present, unless for critical alarm faults.
We have put in place a range of processes and procedures to ensure the safety of our clients and staff:
- New clients will be offered a doorstep drop-off of an alarm unit and an instruction sheet will be provided detailing how to instal the equipment.
- Staff will remain outside property but on hand to answer any queries.
- All installation appointments will be booked in advance.
Any clients who develop symptoms of COVID-19 are requested to contact the team on 01483 743 647 as soon as possible to cancel their appointment.
For existing clients: phone calls from the Careline Team will replace the normal routine visits by the Careline Visitors. Please continue to wear your Careline pendant and use it should you get into difficulty and require help.
Forestcare Control Centre remains operational 24 hours per day and will be able to assist you in an emergency.
View an overview of our council COVID-19 service updates
Careline is a community alarm service that allows you to live independently in your own home, safe in the knowledge that help is available at the touch of a button.
Careline consists of an alarm unit that is installed in your home together with an alarm button that can be worn discreetly around your neck or on your wrist. It also supports a range of telecare sensors for a complete peace of mind.
Careline offers customers:
- freedom and independence
- confidence and security at home
- help at the touch of a button
- care and support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year
- links with NHS, adult social services and other care providers
- regular visits from Careline staff
- no hidden costs with free installation and servicing
- quality assurance
- a no obligation demonstration
- a free 6-week trial for all residents of Woking borough.
Careline consists of an alarm unit that is installed in your home together with an alarm button that can be worn discreetly around your neck or on your wrist.
Careline costs from £4.27 per week which pays for:
- the alarm unit
- the alarm button (worn as a pendant or on a wristband)
- 24-hour monitoring.
Discounts are available for people in receipt of means tested benefits.
Contact us to arrange a free, no obligation demonstration.
Phone: 01483 743 647