Report it

Although we do our best to tackle issues within the Borough as they arise, we are sometimes unaware of when or where a problem has occurred. This section gives you the chance to tell us about things that you have noticed which require our attention.

The majority of the forms below can simply be completed online and emailed back to us at the Council. A small number of them are PDFs (as indicated by the red and grey symbol) which require you to print them out send them back to us in the post.

  • High hedges complaints form (PDF download)

    High hedges complaints form

    Home > Planning and regulation > Trees and hedges > Hedges

  • Inform us if you are moving business premises

  • Make a taxi complaint

    This form may be used to make a complaint about a taxi that is licensed to Woking Borough Council.

  • Public toilet enquiry

  • Report a concern regarding cleansing of footpaths or pavements

  • Report a dead animal

  • Report a vegetation or grounds maintenance issue

  • Report an area where street cleaning is required or where litter needs to be cleared

  • Report an empty home

  • Report any change in circumstances which may affect your Business Rates

  • Report fly tipping

  • Report graffiti

  • Report problems or enquire about street name plates