We run an established carers’ steering group which aims to improve the support offered to carers living within the borough of Woking. To achieve this, the steering group:
- audits and reviews support offered to Woking carers
- develops and implements a carers’ action plan
- promotes carer awareness and carer friendly practices within our organisations
- identifies gaps in service provision and make recommendations
- supports our employees who are carers.
The group is open to resident carers within the borough of Woking who have an interest in promoting carer awareness and carer friendly practices. To get involved or find out more information, please contact our home independence team.
Phone: 01483 743 412