Moving home

If you’re moving home

When completing the above online form, you’ll need to have the following information available:

  • your Council Tax account number – you can find this on your Council Tax bill in the top right-hand corner, underneath the council logo
  • your name and current address
  • the address to which you are moving
  • the date you are moving
  • the date your property is being sold, or your tenancy ends
  • confirmation of whether or not most furniture will be removed from the property
  • the name and address of the solicitor acting on your behalf
  • the landlord's or agent's name and address (if the property is subject to a tenancy).
  • the name and present address of the incoming property occupier, if known.

Complete our online Council Tax change of address form