By viewing the interactive polling districts map, you agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
Using the map
Here are some basic tips on using the map:
- Once you have agreed to the disclaimer, enter a road name or postcode in the address search box in the top left of the page. Click on the magnifying glass or hit enter on your keyboard. The map will then zoom to the location.
- Click on the cross in the top right corner of the box that popped up containing the address to remove it from the map.
- Click on the map at the location you're interested in. The polling district line will then display 'highlighted' in blue showing its extent, and a box will pop up detailing the polling district code and name.
- If you click on a polling district boundary or leave the address pop-up on the map, a small arrow will appear at the top right of the pop-up box to allow you to toggle between the information.
- The icons at the top left allow you to zoom in/out of the map. Clicking on the Council's logo will take back to the front page of our website.
What's on the map?
- The map shows the existing polling districts and the location of the polling places.
It does not include:
- The wards or councillor details.
Terms and conditions
We make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date. However, the data does not constitute a legal record and we can not accept responsibility for any loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on inaccurate material contained in this site.
The mapping included within this website is provided under licence from the Ordnance Survey (OS) in order to fulfil the function to publicise local services. It is not permitted to use the mapping on this website for planning applications.
Use of mapping
The data on the interactive map is © Crown copyright and database rights 2018 OS 100025452. Use of this data is subject to the following terms and conditions: You are granted a non-exclusive, royalty free, revocable licence solely to view the licensed data for non-commercial purposes for the period during which Woking Borough Council makes it available. You are not permitted to copy, sub-license, distribute, sell or otherwise make available the licensed data to third parties in any form. Third party rights to enforce the terms of this licence shall be reserved to OS.
You are not permitted to copy, otherwise reproduce or download the data other than to make one paper copy for personal use ONLY.
Large scale maps for planning purposes can be purchased from the Planning Portal website.
Contact Ordnance Survey for advice if you wish to license Ordnance Survey mapping and data for your own use. From the 1 April 2010 selected Ordnance Survey datasets are available to download from OS Opendata®
If you have any problems with the system, please contact us.