Marketing communications team
Woking Borough Council’s press releases, websites, social media channels, enewsletters, Woking Magazine and printed literature are managed by the marketing communications team.
The team is available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm, excluding bank holidays.
Out of working hours cover is managed during specific circumstances, such as elections, council run events and during emergency incidents affecting the borough and council services.
All media enquiries and interview requests must be directed to the marketing communications team.
The team can arrange media interviews for Woking Borough Councillors, Woking borough senior and specialist officers.
When submitting an enquiry, please include:
- your name
- the organisation which you represent
- details of your enquiry, including clear questions for which you require responses
- any requests for media interviews – date, time, requested councillor or officer
- your editorial deadline – date and time
- your email address
- your contact phone number.
For more information, please contact the Marketing Communications team.
Phone: 01483 743 026