Contact the commissioners

You can contact the commissioners via email at 

Please do not email the commissioners to report a problem with a council service or to make a complaint.

Service problems and complaints

If you remain dissatisfied, having completed our formal complaints procedure, you can complain to the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman (LGSCO) if you believe the matter has not been handled properly and our complaints process includes contact details for how to do this.