NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Borough Council has received applications for Planning Permission, Listed Building Consent, potential Departure, Major Development or which may affect a Public Right of Way or for works to trees in a Conservation Area or covered by a Tree Preservation Order.
- Land Adjacent To Stella Maris, Sutton Green Road, Sutton Green, Guildford. PLAN/2023/0082/DR: Erection of detached two storey dwelling on land adjacent to Stella Maris.
- Redwing, Mile Path, Woking. PLAN/2022/1173/KD: Erection of a single storey front extension to form open porch, single storey side extension and rear conservatory extension following demolition of the existing conservatory.
- September Cottage, 3 Foxes Path, Sutton Green, Guildford. PLAN/2023/0117/NS: Erection of a single storey infill extension under existing catslide roof, revised fenestration, pitched roof dormer window, patio doors to kitchen and altered internal layout.
- September Cottage, 3 Foxes Path, Sutton Green, Guildford. PLAN/2023/0118/NS: Listed Building Consent for single-storey infill extension under existing catslide roof, revised fenestration, pitched roof dormer window, patio doors to kitchen and altered internal layout.
- Garages 1 to 12 Between 31 And Pond, Bonsey Lane, Westfield, Woking. PLAN/2023/0085/BC: Demolition of 12 existing disused garages and erection of a three storey 7 unit (1 x 1 bed, 5 x 2 bed and 1 x 3 bed) apartment block.
NB: You should be aware that the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 2000 allows anyone the right to examine and receive copies of your representations.
Details of the application, together with submitted plans and documents, may be viewed on the Public Access database. Any representations should be submitted within 21 days from the date of this notice.