NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Borough Council has received applications for Planning Permission, Listed Building Consent, potential Departure, Major Development or which may affect a Public Right of Way or for works to trees in a Conservation Area or covered by a Tree Preservation Order.
- The Old Oak Cottage, 17 Vicarage Road, Kingfield, Woking. PLAN/2022/1137/BBA: Repair works and tile hanging to west gable end and rebuilding of north wall and west flank wall of catslide following the removal of render and buttresses.
- The Old Oak Cottage, 17 Vicarage Road, Kingfield, Woking. PLAN/2022/1138/BBA: Listed Building Consent for repair works and tile hanging to west gable end and rebuilding of north wall and west flank wall of catslide following the removal of render and buttresses.
- Howards Farm, Stockers Lane, Kingfield, Woking. PLAN/2022/1047/BBA: Section 73 application for variation of condition 02 (Approved Plans) of planning permission ref: PLAN/2020/1098 (Section 73 application to Vary Conditions 2 and 5 of planning permission PLAN/2018/0823 (Proposed single storey detached outbuilding to form office, gym and playroom) to allow changes to the fenestration) to change the roof from a barn-hip to gable, increase the ridge height and alter the internal layout with associated fenestration changes.
- White Hall, Hook Heath Road, Woking. PLAN/2022/0982/KD: Erection of a two-storey side extension and front and rear dormer.
- Land on the West Side Of Egley Road, Egley Road, Woking. PLAN/2022/0694/BC: Planning permission for the redevelopment of Land West of Egley Road, Woking to include 43 market dwellings and 43 affordable dwellings (C3 Use Class), the erection of a 62-bed care home building (Use Class C2), new vehicular access point off Egley Road with improved pedestrian and cycle links, open and recreational space as well as hard and soft landscaping throughout the site, SUDs, car parking, biodiversity features and other associated infrastructure (Amended Description) (Amended Plans).
NB: You should be aware that the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 2000 allows anyone the right to examine and receive copies of your representations.
Details of the application, together with submitted plans and documents, may be viewed on the Public Access database. Any representations should be submitted within 21 days from the date of this notice.
Date: 22 December 2022
Officer: Thomas James, Development Manager