NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Borough Council has received applications for Planning Permission, Listed Building Consent, potential Departure, Major Development or which may affect a Public Right of Way or for works to trees in a Conservation Area or covered by a Tree Preservation Order.
- West Byfleet Bowls Club, Camphill Road, West Byfleet, Surrey. PLAN/2022/1170/BB: Erection of community use building as a replacement clubhouse for use by West Byfleet Bowls Club and other community groups, and new entrance gates and enhanced parking and cycle provision.
- Hoe Bridge School, Hoe Place, 224 Old Woking Road, Woking. PLAN/2022/1190/BB: Construction of new two-storey senior school building (use class F1), reorganisation and resurfacing of existing parking area served by existing access to Old Woking Road and associated works.
- Hoe Bridge School, Hoe Place, 224 Old Woking Road, Woking. PLAN/2022/189/BB: Listed Building Consent for the demolition of a section of brick wall in association with the development proposed under related planning application ref: PLAN/2022/1190/BB (for the construction of new two-storey senior school building (use class F1), reorganisation and resurfacing of existing parking area served by existing access to Old Woking Road and associated works.)
- Spindleberry, 6 Friars Rise, Woking. PLAN/2023/0004/BC: Variation of Condition 3 of PLAN/2021/0436 (erection of a front and rear extension following demolition of existing side extension and changes to the roof) to allow for changes to building dimensions and details.
- Little Oaks, Jackmans Lane, St Johns, Woking. PLAN/2023/0011/BB: Erection of 2 x semi-detached and 1 x detached dwelling and associated hard and soft landscaping following the demolition of the existing dwelling.
NB: You should be aware that the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 2000 allows anyone the right to examine and receive copies of your representations.
Details of the application, together with submitted plans and documents, may be viewed on the Public Access database. Any representations should be submitted within 21 days from the date of this notice.
Date: 12 January 2023
Officer: Thomas James, Development Manager