NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Borough Council has received applications for Planning Permission, Listed Building Consent, potential Departure, Major Development or which may affect a Public Right of Way or for works to trees in a Conservation Area or covered by a Tree Preservation Order.
- 17-19 Old Woking Road, West Byfleet. PLAN/2023/0181/CB: Display of 1no. externally illuminated fascia sign (amended plans).
- 12 Chertsey Road. PLAN/2023/0320/NS: Display of 1No. externally illuminated sign and 1No. internally illuminated projecting sign. Morris House, 34 Commercial Way, Woking. PLAN/2023/0337/NS: Display of 1No. illuminated fascia sign, 1No. illuminated projection sign, S/A vinyls to windows.
- Hook Hill Farm, Hook Hill Lane, Mayford, Woking. PLAN/2023/0358/DR: Erection of detached two storey dwelling with accommodation within the roof space, attached single storey garage and associated works and landscaping.
- Howards Farm, Stockers Lane, Kingfield, Woking. PLAN/2023/0363/BB: Section 73 application for variation of condition 01 (approved plans) of planning permission ref: PLAN/2022/1047 dated 30.01.2023 for single storey detached outbuilding to form gym, office and playroom to change the approved window sizes.
- Globe House, Lavender Park Road, West Byfleet. PLAN/2023/0407/BC: Extension of Globe House to create 7no self contained flats with associated landscaping works, refuse and parking.
Please note: You should be aware that the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 2000 allows anyone the right to examine and receive copies of your representations.
Details of the application, together with submitted plans and documents, may be viewed on the Public Access database. Any representations should be submitted within 21 days from the date of this notice.