NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Borough Council has received applications for Planning Permission, Conservation Area Consent, Listed Building Consent, potential Departure, Major Development or which may affect a Public Right of Way or for works to trees in a Conservation Area or covered by a Tree Preservation Order, as the case may be, for developments as briefly described in the following schedule:
- Town & Country Planning (Development Management Procedure) (England) Order 2015 – Notice Under Article 15 – Environmental Statement and Town and Country Planning (Environmental Impact Assessment) Regulations 2017
- Town & Country Planning (Development Management Procedure) (England) Order 2015 – Notice Under Article 15 – Departure/Major Development/Right of Way
- Town & Country Planning (Listed Buildings & Buildings in Conservation Areas) Regulation 1990
- Town & Country Planning General Regulations 1992
- Sheerwater Estate, Albert Drive, Sheerwater, Woking. PLAN/2023/0382/JH: Reserved Matters application for access, appearance, landscaping, layout and scale for Phase Cyan(a) for the erection of 47no. dwellings pursuant to the hybrid (outline) planning permission PLAN/2018/0337 for the Sheerwater Regeneration.
- Sheerwater Estate, Albert Drive, Sheerwater, Woking. PLAN/2022/0274/JH: First Reserved Matters application for layout, scale, appearance and landscaping of Phase Cobalt 1 for the erection of 1no. dwelling pursuant to the hybrid (outline) planning permission PLAN/2018/0337 for the Sheerwater Regeneration.
Please note: You should be aware that the Local Government (Access to Information) Act 2000 allows anyone the right to examine and receive copies of your representations.
Details of the application, together with submitted plans and documents, may be viewed on the Public Access database. Any representations should be submitted to the Head of Planning Services within 30 days from the date of this notice.
Dated: 11 May 2023
Signed: Thomas James, Development Manager