Sign up to The Key, the leisure card for Woking!
The Key card is the tool to unlocking a variety of health, leisure and retail opportunities across the borough for people to enjoy.
As a Key card holder you will automatically receive the below benefits and more. The Key card benefits include:
- A single card does all - for even greater convenience we can put all of your membership and discount entitlements onto one card.
- Partner discounts at Woking Leisure Centre, Woking Sportsbox, Pool in the Park and other venues.
Please note: a Key card is required to obtain status or concession discounts at Woking Leisure Centre, Woking Sportsbox and Pool in the Park.
What type of card can I apply for?
Pay as you go
The Key standard, status and concession cards offer benefits to those who simply like to pay as you go. There is an annual fee of £8 for both the standard and status cards, and an annual fee of £5.50 for a concession card. Activities are then paid for at the appropriate rate on a casual 'as and when' basis.
- The Key standard card is available to anyone of any age and location.
This card allows you to book in advance and pay on the day for certain activities at Woking Leisure Centre, Woking Sportsbox and Pool in the Park, as well as offering other benefits and discounts at other key partners.
- The kKy status card is available to anyone (in and out of borough) aged 60 and over, those in receipt of Personal Independence Payment or Disability Living Allowance, on a government training scheme, pre-school children, or those in full time education.
The card offers discounts from the standard price at Woking Leisure Centre, Woking Sportsbox and Pool in the Park, as well as offering benefits and discounts at other key partners.
- The Key concession card is restricted to anyone on low income, receiving a means tested benefit and who resides in the Borough of Woking, paying Council Tax to Woking Borough Council.
The concession card offers the highest level of discount from the standard price for activities at Woking Leisure Centre and Pool in the Park, as well as offering other benefits and discounts at other key partners.
Please note: You will receive a Key card (type according to eligibility) on completion of a gym induction at Woking Leisure Centre or Woking Sportsbox. The card is included in the cost of your induction.
Monthly or annual membership
If you are a regular user (usually twice a week or more) of the health and leisure facilities at Woking Leisure Centre, Woking Sportsbox and Pool in the Park then The Key fitness (all inclusive) or Key aqua plus memberships may save you money.
There are also status and concession rates for The Key fitness monthly or annual membership packages. For more information please speak to Freedom Leisure directly on 01483 771 122.