Coronavirus information

The Civic Offices remain closed to the public. We're continuing to deliver services to the community. For Council service updates, national guidance and how to contact us, click the link below.

Find out more

Report a change of circumstance

You must keep our housing team informed of any changes to your circumstances. These include:

  • changes to your income
  • a marriage
  • a birth
  • a death
  • a new address
  • becoming homeless.

If your reported changes affect your current housing band, we will send a letter by post informing you of:

  • your new band
  • the reason for the change in band
  • your priority band date
  • your right to request a review of the decision.

Report a change of circumstance

Housing register and allocations


Phone: 01483 755 855

Homelessness and housing advice


Phone: 01483 743 834

Did you know?

We offer a cash incentive to council tenants who are looking to downsize to a smaller council property.

Find out about downsizing incentives