Use of your personal data
In order to respond to your enquiry, we (Woking Borough Council) are collecting your personal data. Unless the law allows us to do so, we will not use the personal data you are providing for any other purpose.
In order to respond to your enquiry, you personal data might be shared with:
- Neighbouring local authorities or Surrey County Council
- Freedom Leisure, if your enquiry is about local leisure services
- New Vision Homes, if your enquiry is about Council owned housing
- Serco, if your enquiry is about parks and ground maintenance
- Thameswey Group, if your enquiry concerns the housing and energy services they provide on the Council’s behalf
- Skanska Facilities Management, if your enquiry is about Council-owned property
- The emergency services, if required
We will hold your personal data for no longer than 7 years after our last contact with you. You can contact us to ask us to access or to rectify the personal data we have about you or to object to the processing of it.