Use of your personal data
In order to process your Freedom of Information request, we (Woking Borough Council) need to collect your personal data. If you choose not to provide your personal data we may not be able to process your request. We will not use the personal data you give us for any other purposes unless the law allows us to do so.
In order to respond to your request, we might share your personal data with:
- New Vision Homes, if your request concerns Council-owned housing
- Freedom Leisure, if your request concerns leisure services in the Borough
- Serco, if your request concerns parks and ground maintenance in the Borough
- Skanska Facilities Management, if your request concerns Council buildings
- Thameswey Group, if your request concerns the housing and energy services they provide on the Council’s behalf
We will not share your personal data with any organisations unless the law allows us to do so.
We will hold your personal data for no longer than 13 years after our last contact with you. You can ask us to access or to rectify the personal data we have about you by contacting us. You can also object to the processing of your personal data.