Use of your personal data
In order to process your data rights request, we (Woking Borough Council) need to collect your personal data. This includes your name and email address through your contact with us as well as evidence of your identity that you are required to have given. We will not use the personal data you are providing for any other purposes unless the law allows us to do so.
In order to respond to your request, we might share your personal data with:
- New Vision Homes, if your request concerns Council-owned housing
- Freedom Leisure, if your request concerns leisure services in the Borough
- Serco, if your request concerns parks and ground maintenance in the Borough
- Skanska Facilities Management, if your request concerns Council buildings
- Thameswey Group, if your request concerns the housing and energy services they provide on the Council’s behalf
We will hold your personal data for no longer than 13 years after you last correspondence with us. You can contact us to ask us to access or to rectify the personal data we have about you or to object to the processing of it.