We work hard to ensure the effective operation of our car parks for the benefit of all users. Please follow the following car park regulations:
- Always display a valid ticket in a pay and display car park.
- Do not overstay the departure time printed on a pay and display ticket.
- Do not park in a disabled parking bay without displaying a valid disabled badge.
- Do not park in any place other than fully in a marked parking bay.
- Do not park in a permit holder only area or any area reserved for a specific purpose without displaying the correct permit.
Please note that parking tickets are not transferable either from vehicle to vehicle, or from car park to car park.