Service update: Bookings for licensed outdoor fitness classes have resumed, subject to the latest Coronavirus restrictions.
Complete the application form below to hire an open space to run a fitness or exercise class.
As part of the booking process instructors will be asked for the following:
- Proof of public liability insurance (this must be valid for all classes that take place and provide cover of no less than £5 million)
- Proof of fitness instructor qualification
- Proof of first aid qualification
- Risk assessment for the proposed site
- Example of a blank Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q) that is given to clients to fill in
Fees for open space hire for fitness classes:
|One session a week||£30 per month|
|Two sessions a week||£60 per month|
|Three or more sessions a week||£90 per month|
For further information about the hire of open spaces for events, please contact the green infrastructure team.
Phone: 01483 755 855