Service update: Bookings for licenced outdoor fitness classes have resumed. All bookings must follow the Government's social distancing and hygiene guidelines.
View guidelines for running outdoor group exercise sessions.
View an overview of our council service updates.
Complete the application form below if you wish to hire an open space to run a fitness or exercise class.
As part of the booking process instructors will be asked for the following:
- Proof of public liability insurance (this must be valid for all classes that take place and provide cover of no less than £5 million)
- Proof of fitness instructor qualification
- Proof of first aid qualification
- Risk assessment for the proposed site
- Example of a blank Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire (PAR-Q) that is given to clients to fill in
Fees for open space hire for fitness classes:
|One session a week||£30 per month|
|Two sessions a week||£60 per month|
|Three or more sessions a week||£90 per month|
For further information about the hire of open spaces for events, please contact the green infrastructure team.
Phone: 01483 755 855