The Civic Offices are open for essential appointments

The Civic Offices have reopened to the public for essential and pre-booked appointments only. For more information on how to access council services and contact us, click the link below.

Find out more

Help for children and young people

If you or someone else in your family is being hurt at home, you may not be sure where to get help and advice.

If you are worried about domestic abuse at home, try to find someone you trust about it. This could be a teacher, neighbour, friend or friend’s parent.

You can also phone Childline for free. They won’t tell anyone you are calling them unless you are in immediate danger. They can also give you advice on what to do next and where to get help.

Childline: 0800 1111

Visit Childline’s website for online advice