About The Woking Magazine
- An A4, 32 page colour magazine.
- 50,000 copies published three times a year.
- Delivered to 42,000 households via Royal Mail.
- Also available from public information points in Woking town centre and around the borough.
- A magazine readership in excess of 80,000.
- Features local news and information about local events, community initiatives, Woking people and council services.
- Research shows that many people keep the magazine for several weeks after reading as it is a good source of local information.
A discount is available for multiple or early bookings.
- Full page advert (inside pages): 210mm (wide) by 297mm (high) = £925 plus VAT
- Full page advert (inside front or back cover): 210mm (wide) by 297mm (high) = £975 plus VAT
- Full page advert (outside back cover): 210mm (wide) by 297mm (high) = £995 plus VAT
- Half page advert (landscape): 180mm (wide) by 132mm (high) = £645 plus VAT
- Quarter page advert (portrait): 85mm (wide) by 132mm (high) = £395 plus VAT
- All adverts to be supplied with a 3mm bleed and crop marks.
- All measurements are given in millimetres.
- All prices are for colour advertisements.
- Adverts to be supplied as high resolution PDF, TIF or EPS files with a minimum resolution of 300dpi.
- We do not accept 'advertorials'.
Spring 2021 issue
Deadline for artwork: Friday 15 January 2021
Royal Mail distribution: Monday 8 March 2021
Summer 2021 issue
Deadline for artwork: Friday 14 May 2021
Royal Mail distribution: Monday 5 July 2021
Winter 2021 issue
Deadline for artwork: Friday 3 September 2021
Royal Mail distribution: Monday 25 October 2021
If you're interested in advertising in The Woking Magazine, please contact the Marketing Communications Team.
Phone: 01483 743 026