Woking Town Centre highway management

Woking Borough Council is responsible for the footpaths and roads within Woking Town Centre. The extent of the area covered can be found by viewing the Town Centre Boundary Map.

If you would like to report a fault within this area, such as potholes or uneven paving slabs, please contact Woking Borough Council on 01483 755855 or email town.centre@woking.gov.uk

For any additional highways related inquiries, or to report a street scene fault outside of Woking Town Centre, please use Surrey County Council's Report It service