Street lights

Street and sign lights in Surrey are maintained by Surrey County Council. and these may be reported .

You can report an issue with street lighting here or alternatively, please call 0300 200 1003.

Surrey County Council has recently begun a partial switch-up of street lights across Surrey. You find out more about which roads are affected when here.

Other lights are owned and maintained by us such as council-run car parks or recreation areas, as well as some council or trust owned housing areas.

To report an electrical hazard or emergency relating to a Woking Borough Council light, please telephone immediately on 01483 755855. Non-emergency issues may also be reported to Woking Borough Council via the online form here.