Victoria Way multi-storey car park
Visit Multimap for detailed maps of this car park's location within the Borough. Satellite navigation users should enter the postcode GU21 8EW.
This service is hosted by another organisation. If you use it, you will be leaving the Woking Borough web site.
This car park is open 24 hours. Charges apply 24 hours (day and night) except on Christmas Day.
Pay on foot on exit tariff from 2 April 2013
Details of the car park charges are available here.
Car Park Information
This car park is ideally situated if you are visiting the Holiday Inn, HG Wells, shopping in the town centre and train station. You can access HG Wells/Gala Bingo by parking on level 4, where you will find a bridge link to the building.
Pedestrian stair access to Holiday Inn from levels: 1, 3, 5 and 7. The entrance to this car park is via Victoria Way (A320). Please note there is no access from Church Street East (exit only). There is main pedestrian access to the town on Church Street East side.
Payment can be made by coins, notes and credit/debit cards at the pay stations within the car park. You can also pre pay by using our Q Buster system, details are on all stations.
There are two machines located on the ground floor by Church Street East exit and a further two in the ground floor lift area by stairs. There is also a pay station located on level 4 by the entrance to the Bridge Link and a further machine by the exit.
Please note: charge is for time in the car park after taking ticket at the entry barrier and is for a single visit. Excess time spent in the car park after payment has been made will be required to be paid before exiting the barrier.
Please do not smoke whilst in the car park. Fixed Penalty Notices will be issued.
· Number of spaces: 932.
· Number of disabled bays: 19. These are found on the ground floor and level four, however if they are all being used, please park in any bay. You can obtain a proximity card for use in all of our car parks; you can find further information here.
· There are three reserved bays for use by arrangement. Please contact 01483 743825 with any enquiries.
· There is a height restriction of 2.1 meters in this car park.
· The speed limit is 10mph, please be mindful of other users.
· There is motorbike parking located at the exit and entrance.
· There are nine levels to this car park which can be accessed via lift or stairs. · Public toilets situated on ground floor level by the entrance to the Car Park, including disabled (you will need a radar key to gain access).
· Season tickets are no longer available for this car park; you can find additional information here.
· You can exit the car park either onto the A320 or by turning left onto Church Street East (please note there is a height restriction of 2.1 if you go this way).
There are various help points located around the car park and should you need any help, please do not hesitate to press them and we will be able to assist you.
24 Hour Parking Hotline
If you see anything suspicious or encounter any problems with a paystation please call 07836 254654 for an immediate response.
Two bays with recharging points for electric vehicles are located on the ground floor of this car park on the left hand side as you enter the car park through the barriers. Further points will be brought into service if there is sufficient demand.
These are 3 Pin and are free to use while you park. Parking charges apply.
Users are required to provide their own charging cable and these are not available at any of the EVCPs in Woking.
If you need any assistance when charging, the Charge Your Car helpline is available on 0191 265 0500.
Car Park Regulations
We work hard to ensure the effective operation of our car parks for the benefit of all users. We therefore ask all users to be aware that it is a contravention of the car park regulations:
- To park in a disabled parking bay without displaying a valid disabled badge
- To park in any place other than fully in a marked parking bay
- To park in a permit holder’s only area or any area reserved for a specific purpose without displaying the correct permit.
Users found to be in contravention of the above will have a Penalty Charge Notice issued to their vehicle.