Planning and telecoms
The Council has published Supplementary Planning Guidance on Telecommunication Masts.
Mobile operators association rollout plans
The links below go to information provided by the Mobile Operators Association (MOA) regarding their rollout plans for Woking Borough:
Important note: if you have any comments these should be sent direct to the relevant operator, not to Woking Borough Council.
Useful contacts and further information
- Development Management, Woking Borough Council (01483 743843) for queries related to planning applications and permitted development.
- Policy, Woking Borough Council (01483 743871) for policy queries.
- FAQs - telecoms.
- Campaign for Planning Sanity (0161 278 3355).
- Health Protection Agency (01235 831600).
- Mast Action UK.
- Mast Sanity (08704 322377).
- Mobile Networks: What they are and how they work
- Mobile Operators Association (MOA) (020 7331 2018 / 2047).
- Mobile phones base stations and health.
- National Planning Policy Framework.