We aim to provide an efficient and professional service for the processing of planning applications. As part of this service we:
- provide general advice on applications
- provide pre-application advice
- consult adjoining neighbours
- register applications promptly
- seek to process 80% of applications within eight weeks
- make available our reports for public inspection and
- investigate unauthorised development.
Details of the Council's standards of service are set out in the Development Control Charter and the Service and Performance (Best Value) Plan.