If you are resident living within the regeneration area, you will find all the relevant information you need to support you during the Sheerwater Regeneration Scheme, including resident newsletters, letters sent to residents and details of our plans.
For the latest construction news and information, please visit our latest development news webpage.
- 13 September 2017 - land referencing
- 30 August 2017 - scheme update
- 12 April 2017 - regeneration scheme receives go-ahead
- 3 March 2017 - scheme update
Secure Council Tenants
- 12 September 2018 - Appointment of Independent Tenant Advisor
- 18 April 2018 - Section 105 consultation outcome
- 12 December 2017 - Section 105 consultation
- 27 July 2017 - special lettings policy
- 3 March 2017 - initial Section 105 consultation
- 16 October 2017 - voluntary purchase of properties reminder
- 27 July 2017 - voluntary purchase of properties
Non-Secure Council Tenant
Thameswey Developments Ltd
- Revised hybrid planning application (June 2018) - please search 'PLAN/2018/0337 on Public Access for Planning. Please note, you will need to agree to the copyright notice before accessing the site.
- Boundary plans for Phases 1a, b and c
- Detailed layout for Phase 1c
- List of roads within the regeneration area
- Boundary of regeneration area
- Hybrid planning application (July 2016) - please search 'PLAN/2015/1260 on Public Access for Planning. Please note, you will need to agree to the copyright notice before accessing the site.