Most of our car parks use a pay on exit system, where you pay for parking at the end of your stay.
The advantage is that you only pay for the time that you have used. However, when a large group people all try to leave the car park at the same time, for example after a theatre performance, queues can form at the car park pay machines and delay your departure.
Rather than wait you can use our pre-payment option, called ‘Q-Buster’. It is available on all the pay machines in Shopper's Car Park and Brewery Road Car Park.
How to pre-pay using Q-Buster
- Go to the pay machine on arrival.
- Press the pre-payment button located at the bottom left of the screen.
- Insert ticket and then press the pre-payment button until your departure time and corresponding charge are displayed.
- Insert payment required using cash or debit or credit card, then take your ticket.
- When you are ready to leave, simply drive to the exit barrier, insert your ticket and drive away without delay.
Please note if your parking time adds up to more than the time than you initially paid for, you will need to top up your ticket. Please return to a pay machine and make the extra payment.