Local elections: results

Ballots cast in the Woking Borough Council, Surrey County Council and Surrey Police and Crime Commissioner elections are being counted on Friday 7 and Saturday 6 May.

Find out more

Coronavirus information

The Civic Offices remain closed to the public. We're continuing to deliver services to the community. For council service updates, national guidance and how to contact us, click the link below.

Find out more

Issues affecting your season ticket

Temporary vehicle transfers

Although a season ticket is issued to an individual vehicle, the ticket can be transferred to another vehicle on a temporary basis. For example, when a courtesy or second car is being used whilst your own car is being serviced or repaired.

On such occasions, if you park in a car park where you’re required to display a permit in your windscreen (Heathside or Shoppers’ Yellow car parks), you must transfer the permit to your temporary vehicle and display it in the windscreen. 

If you park in Shoppers barrier operated car parks, you will have to use your proximity card to open the barriers. Please note we do not update the number plate recognition system with your temporary vehicle’s details.

If you park in Victoria Way please email permits@woking.gov.uk to request a change to a temporary vehicle.

Lost proximity cards or windscreen permits

We can provide you with a replacement ticket, which is charged at £25 per card.

To apply for a replacement ticket, send us an email outlining your name, your address and the registration number of your vehicle.

Email: permits@woking.gov.uk

To pay for your replacement card by credit or debit card, please phone 01483 755 855.

To apply by post, write to: Customer services, Woking Borough Council, Civic Offices, Gloucester Square, Woking, GU21 6YL.

Please make sure you enclose a cheque for £25 made payable to ‘Woking Borough Council’.