Help and advice following Weybridge Hospital fire
14 July 2017
More detailed information for patients
For booked appointments, practices will be calling patients to confirm whether appointments are able to go ahead as planned; for those less urgent appointments, practices will rebook appointments at a later date, and will be operating a triage system to determine patients with the most need. Both practices are continuing to offer repeat prescriptions; please only urgent prescriptions at this time.
Please try to use alternative services wherever possible; you can get help and advice from NHS 111, your local pharmacist or if you need to see a healthcare professional you can use the Walk-in services at Woking or Ashford Hospitals. We would urge people to think carefully about attending A&E unless you have a real emergency as services are likely to be particularly difficult during this time.
Walk-in centre services
Walk-in centre services continue to be offered at both Woking and Ashford Hospitals.
Children’s services at Weybridge Hospital
- Health Visiting: the baby clinic that is normally run at Weybridge Hospital is being held at the Weybridge Children’s Centre Weybridge Sure Start Children's Centre, The Churchfield Pavilion, Churchfield Road, Weybridge, Surrey, KT13 8DB until September.
- Paediatric Speech and Language Therapy: appointments are being moved to Weybridge Children’s Centre from this morning. The team administrators are calling all families who have booked appointments to advise them of the change of venue.
Paediatric physio and occupational therapy services: no clinics or services were run from the hospital, so no impact.
School nursing enuresis service: the team is operating out of Walton Health Centre, Rodney Rd, Walton-on-Thames KT12 3LB for the foreseeable future. Families are being contacted directly to advise them of the change of venue.
People with GP referrals to have an x-ray need to go to Walton Community Hospital. Patient who go to the walk in centres in Woking and Ashford and require x-rays will be able to have them on site at these centres.
All appointments from today which were planned for Weybridge are taking place in other locations and patients will have been contacted directly.
- Respiratory service: we are relocating the Tuesday 18 July clinic and will advise booked patients directly about the new venue. The service number (01483 782 863) has been temporarily diverted. People can leave messages and the team will call them back.
- Continence service: we are relocating the Monday 24 July clinic and will advise booked patients directly about the new venue. The service number (01483 782 890) has been temporarily diverted. People can leave messages and the team will call them back.
- Heart failure service: we are relocating the Thursday 20 July clinic and will advise booked patients directly about the new venue. The service number (01483 782 879) has been temporarily diverted. People can leave messages and the team will call them back.
For all other queries, please call 0203 297 7252.
For specific queries relating to community services provided by CSH: Surrey, please email email@example.com
Latest updates can also be followed on Twitter at @NWSurreyCCG