Consultation proposal on licensing scheme for private landlords

Woking Council is proposing a three year licensing scheme for private landlords in some parts of the Town Centre and Maybury areas. You are invited to have your say on the proposed licensing scheme using the link below.

To fill in the questionnaire, please visit have your say

The questionnaire is hosted by a third party market research company and is completely independent of the Council. After the survey period has closed on 30 April, the Council will receive a report from the market research company that summarises all of the responses. You will not be asked to submit any personal details and will remain anonymous.

Supporting publications

Review the full proposal document

Review the Canalside housing stock conditon survey 2016

Review the executive summary of the Canalside housing stock conditon survey 2016

For more information about the private rented sector, please visit Alternatively, please contact the Housing Standards Team on 01483 755855 or email

Public events and briefings

Lettings agents briefing

Landlords briefing

Tenants and residents' drop-in sessions

  • Maybury Centre, Chertsey Road, Woking
  • Wednesday 29 March 2017 - 10am to 12pm
  • Wednesday 5 April 2017 - 2pm to 4pm
  • Thursday 6 April 2017 - 6pm to 8pm
  • no booking necessary