Landlords and private housing
As part of its strategy to reduce homelessness and minimise use of bed and breakfast accommodation, the Council is keen to work with private landlords.
The benefits of leasing your property to the Council through the Private Sector Leasing scheme can be found on these pages, along with information about the Private Rented Scheme, which will help you to find tenant(s) for your property.
The Council is also working to reduce the number of empty properties in the Borough and details of how this is being achieved can be found here.
- Selective licencing area map
- Selective licensing fees
- Selective Licensing Public Notice
- Selective licensing scheme area
- Landlord Drop In Sessions - 8, 14, 21 & 28 March 2018
- Landlord Evening Briefing - 6 March 2018
- Landlord briefing presentation from 23 January 2018
- Selective Licensing FAQs
- A Guide to Completing the Online Property Licence Application Form