Sundry debts / Sales Ledger
Paying your invoice
You can pay your invoice by the following methods:
- At any Post Office (please note that the Post Office may make a charge for this service)
- At your bank (please note that if you pay your invoice at a bank with whom you do not hold an account, they may make a charge)
- By post (but do not send cash) to the Civic Offices
- By telephone, calling the number at the bottom of this page, using a credit card or debit card, however we are unable to accept American Express cards
- By CHAPS, direct to Lloyds TSB Bank Plc for the credit of Woking Borough Council, ensuring that the correct Payment Reference Number is quoted at all times. Please contact email@example.com for our Sort Code and Account number.
Querying an invoice you have received
If you telephone with a query about an invoice you have received, please be ready to quote your Customer Reference Number. This is a six digit number, beginning with "1", e.g. 123456, and can be found on your invoice in the top right hand corner, underneath our logo.
Your invoice should be paid within 14 days of the invoice date, otherwise a reminder will be sent. Please note that if payment is still not received, the debt will be referred to our Legal section, and County Court proceedings will commence to recover the amount owed, plus legal costs incurred.