Creditors / Purchase Ledger
For enquiries about invoices you have sent to Woking Borough Council for work or services provided by you, please contact our Purchase Ledger team on 01483 743217.
We make payments by BACS, directly into your bank account, so it is important that we have your correct bank details. Please supply the following information in writing on your company headed paper, then either post or fax it to us.
- Your organisations name and address (including post code).
- If you use a Factor, please give their details.
- Your bank's name and address (including post code).
- The name the bank account is in.
- Your sort code and account number.
- The e-mail address you wish the remittance advice sent to.
- Your contact e-mail address.
- Your telephone number.
- The signature of the person providing these details, plus their name (printed) and their position in the organisation.
Please note we are not able to take bank details over the phone or by e-mail.
Our terms are thirty days from the invoice date, which means that normally you will receive your payment the Friday before the thirtieth day after the date of the invoice. A remittance advice will be emailed to you when payments are made.