We've made temporary changes to our usual parking operations during the Coronavirus pandemic.
We own and manage a range of car parks within Woking town centre. Below are the temporary changes to our car parks:
- All council owned car parks will remain open and operate free of charge until further notice.
- Existing car park permit holders will have their permits extended to include the same amount of time free parking has been provided.
- New car park permit applications will not be accepted until further notice.
On-street parking rules are set by Surrey County Council. The management of on-street parking permits and parking enforcement are managed by us, Woking Borough Council. Below are the temporary on-street parking changes:
- We are allowing people to park in all resident bays and pay and display bays for free.
- Considerate parking is permitted on single yellow lines during this period.
- Please do not park on double yellow lines or zig zag markings.
- Please do not park in disabled bays without displaying a blue badge or within loading bays without loading.
- New residential permit applications will not be accepted until further notice.
Our civil enforcement officers will only enforce parking in the interests of public safety.
For parking enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org