Registering for a business rates online account is easy and takes just a couple of minutes.
You will be able to:
- view your business rates bills
- receive email notification when new bills are ready for you to view
- check the amount you have to pay each month
- view how much you have already paid.
How to create a business rates online account
To get started, all you need to do is:
- provide a valid email address, your business name and address
- create a password
- select a memorable security question and answer
- confirm your account via an automated email notification
- you will need your business rates reference number when you add the Business Rates service.
Once complete, you'll also be able to view your accounts for:
- Housing (if applicable)
- Housing benefits (if applicable)
- Council Tax (if applicable)