Directions to Woking Crematorium
Hermitage Road, St John's, Woking, GU21 8TJ
Tel: 01483 472197
From the M3
- Leave the M3 at Junction 3 and join the A322 to Woking.
- Follow the A322 for approx 4 miles, until you cross the Basingstoke canal at the main traffic lights at Brookwood crossroads.
- Turn left here, follow the road as it bears left and at the next roundabout turn right. This is Hermitage Road.
- Continue over the two mini roundabouts.
- The Crematorium is at the end of this road on the right, opposite Winston Churchill School and just before the next roundabout.
From the M25
Leave the M25 at Junction 11 (Chertsey) and immediately join the A320 to Woking.
Follow signs for Woking, which will take you over two small roundabouts and one large roundabout (called The Six Crossroads) at which you take the third exit marked 'Town Centre'.
At the next roundabout, bear right to remain on the A320 which is now a dual carriageway.
Continue through two sets of traffic lights, then join the right hand lane to turn right at the next set of lights (where the road bears left).
This is Lockfield Drive (A324).
Continue straight over the first roundabout.
At the second roundabout turn left onto Amstel Way.
At the top of this road there is final roundabout; turn right onto Hermitage Road.
The Crematorium is immediately on your left.
From Town Centre
Follow directions from Lockfield Drive (above) to the Crematorium. St.John's village is approximately 2 miles from Woking town centre.
For up-to-date bus timetables between Woking Rail Station and Woking, St.John's, visit www.traveline.org.uk.
There are taxis available from both sides of Woking Rail Station, throughout the day.
Limited parking is available on site.
Alternatively, there are two small car parks in the village; one on either side of the canal.